4) Enter the Hall of Administration building and proceed to the Board Hearing Room located on the first floor.
You will go through a security screening that includes a metal detector.
You will need to dispose of any liquids before entering the Board Hearing Room.
5) Take a speaker request form located by the agendas in the Board Hearing Room, and fill it out.
6) Place your completed form in the box adjacent to the podium prior to the end of the public comments portion of the meeting (or, in the event of a public hearing, prior to the start of the public hearing).
7) When you are called to speak, please step up to the podium. Please clearly state your name and city of residence for the record.
8) Please note the light on the podium. Speakers are allotted to speak no more than three minutes during public comments and three minutes during a public hearing, and the colored lights on the podium indicate:
Green – Your time has begun; you are limited to three minutes (unless different time limits are set by the Chair).
Yellow – You have one minute to summarize your comments.
Red – Your time is up.
9) Please address your comments to the Board as a whole. Comments to individual supervisors or staff are not permitted.
10) Keep your comments brief, to the point, and do not repeat prior testimony so all persons who wish to speak have an opportunity to do so.
11) If you have documents for the Board, please bring 10 copies and hand them to the Clerk of the Board deputy when you approach the podium. Power Point and video presentations must be arranged in advance of the meeting by contacting the Clerk of the Board at 714-834-2206.
12) If you have special needs in order to address the Board, the Clerk of the Board can assist you. If you have questions or to make requests for accommodation, please call the Board Services Division 72 hours prior to the meeting at 714-834-2206.
Making Orange County a safe, healthy, and fulfilling place to live, work, and play, today and for generations to come, by providing outstanding, cost-effective regional public services.
You Are Now Leaving the County of Orange Official Portal