Military Reservists & National Guard

Some of your employees may be called to active military duty at home or abroad in the coming weeks. If the reservist or National Guard soldier pays child support through an income withholding order from Child Support Services please do the following:

  • Contact Child Support Services at: Toll Free (866) 901-3212 or (866) 399-4096, TDD Access for the hearing impaired.  If you are viewing this site from another county within California, click here to find your local Child Support office.
  • Inform the Customer Service Representative that your employee has been called to active duty.
  • Provide the date of activation.

Child Support Services will issue a new income withholding order to the appropriate military service branch. By providing this information you are helping your employee avoid lapses in payment to his or her children while serving our country.