Electronic Payment Card (EPC)

Custodial Parents can enroll or cancel an Electronic Payment Card (EPC) through the State Disbursement Unit (SDU) website or through the Integrated Voice Response System (IVR).

  • When you sign-up for an EPC, payments will be automatically deposited into your EPC account within two business days after payments are received by the SDU.  The card can be used just like a debit or credit card at any location where MasterCard is accepted, and you have access to your account online 24 hours a day.
  • Click here to enroll or cancel an EPC through the SDU website.  You will need your Social Security Number, Participant ID number, and your contact information, including a valid email address.  If you do not know your Participant ID number, call Customer Connect at 1-866-901-3212, Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Pacific time.
  • To enroll through the SDU IVR system, call 1-866-901-3212, and select option 1.

  • You can also download and print the English /Spanish domestic EPC Enrollment form or English / Spanish international EPC Enrollment form and mail it directly to SDU at:

                                                                        California State Disbursement Unit
                                                                        P.O. Box 989064
                                                                        West Sacramento, CA 95798-9064

For additional information, please visit the SDU website at
Custodial Party FAQs.

      Questions about using EPC? click here

    Questions about using EPC click here