Complaints can be reported online using the form below or over the phone. Environmental Health Staff will respond to this form during office hours (8am to 5pm, Monday - Friday, excluding holidays). All information is confidential and is not given to the owner/ property owner or any other third party. This form is to be used only for non-emergency complaints. If this is an emergency, please contact your local police, fire department, or hospital by calling 9-1-1.

Your name, phone number, email, and address are kept confidential. If this is a food illness complaint, please use our detailed Foodborne Illness Report Form.

Environmental Health (714) 433-6000

HCA - EH Contact Form

General Food SafetyWater Quality (Beach Waster, Storm Drain, Sewage, etc)Hazardous Waste (Illegal Dumping, Storage, Spills, etc.)Public Swimming PoolsSubstandard Housing ConditionsBody Art / Permanent MakeupSolid Waste