Direct Deposit is Available for You
What is Direct Deposit?
Direct Deposit is an optional way to receive your IHSS/WPCS paycheck.
· With Direct Deposit, your IHSS paycheck is deposited directly into your checking or savings account, instead of being mailed to you through the U.S. Post Office.
What are some advantages of using Direct Deposit?
· You can receive your paycheck faster.
· You no longer need to worry about your paper paycheck being lost or stolen.
· You no longer need to wait for a paper paycheck to be mailed to you, your IHSS/WPCS paycheck will be deposited directly into your bank account.
There are two ways to enroll into Direct Deposit:
1. Fill Out and Mail the SOC 829 Form
Download it here:
SOC 829 – English SOC 829 – Armenian
SOC 829 – Cambodian SOC 829 – Chinese
SOC 829 – Farsi SOC 829 – Korean
SOC 829 – Russian SOC 829 – Spanish
SOC 829 - Tagalog SOC 829 - Vietnamese
Call (866) 376-7066, option #2 to request the SOC 829 Form be mailed to you
Fill out the form and send it to:
PROVIDER FORMS PROCESSING CENTER
P.O. BOX 1697
WEST SACRAMENTO, CA 95691-6697
2. Online Enrollment
You must be registered on the State IHSS Website. Log into your account on the IHSS Website, select the Direct Deposit option in the Menu on the top of the screen and follow the easy steps.
For more information on Direct Deposit:
· Access CDSS' website at to download the SOC 831 Letter:
SOC 831 – English SOC 831 – Armenian
SOC 831 – Cambodian SOC 831 – Chinese
SOC 831 – Farsi SOC 831 – Korean
SOC 831 – Russian SOC 831 – Spanish
SOC 831 - Tagalog SOC 831 - Vietnamese
· Contact the Provider Direct Deposit Help Desk at (866) 376-7066, select option #2.